This post marks 100 for my blog
It's only taken me three years to get here...
In honor of my 100th post, I decided to look back and choose 10 of my favorite posts...which really was hard given that everything I write is awesome... ;)
Ok, stop laughing.
Alright, let's start with the oldest posts first.
1) In April of 2010 I wrote my very first post which I titled Dreams. I'm still of the mind that I was way smarter back then...
2) And, apparently I was very bored when I posted about the basketball experiment
3) Later that year, I talked about the day trip Brenn, his friend, and I took to the Cherokee National Forest. Great memories made that day. We did some letterboxing while we were there. I love wandering hiking trails and enjoying the changing leaves! See these posts here and here
4) The dreaded age of 30 also happened in 2010. 30 hasn't been too bad I guess, but I sure do miss my 20s...
5) In 2011, I shared my thoughts on the Casey Anthony trial
6) I shared a recipe for blackberry cobbler that could certainly help you find a man if you're looking for one. Not quite sure why it hasn't worked for me yet...
7) This year, we had the privilege of taking a short trip to Myrtle Beach
8) I also shared the story of my weight loss journey
9) I finally did my very first vlog
10) And, shared my thoughts on being a single mom and dealing with negative comments
Blogging is certainly a journey. I feel as if I've grown through the years and I'm slowly becoming more comfortable sharing my thoughts. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings. Here's to the next 100 posts!