10 Thoughts Tuesday...All By Myself
This idea came from Just the Stuff Ya Know
1) I've been all by myself since Sunday afternoon. Brenn is gone on a mission trip until Friday. I'm not sure I like the fact that when I clean something up it stays that way. It's just....wrong.
2) You know that scene in Bridget Jones when she's singing "All By Myself." That's me this week. I'm singing it...leg kick and all.
3) On Sunday afternoon, Brenn...just out of the blue...said, "Mom, you need to stop living in the 80's." It's been two days, and I'm still not sure where that comment came from. I have taken inventory of my hair, clothing, speech, and the type of music I listen to when he's present. I'm just baffled.
4) I can't wait to watch the new Craft Wars tonight! I'm a wannabe crafter and proud of it.
5) Somewhere deep down I know it's wrong to have a root beer float after working out...
6) Just me and my cat tonight...I'm a cat lady
7) Earlier today, I was watching a rerun of "The Real Housewives of Orange County." Vicki said something that just cracked me up. Her comment was something like, "If you are a daughter with parents..." Duh
8) All I watch is Reality TV...I'm sure my brain cells are dwindling to nothing
9) I MISS MY KID!
10) This root beer float is well worth the calories